uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: error regarding the descriptor is not valid for the fallowing reason:
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 07:13:24 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vijay vijay <vijay201@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 5, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: error regarding the descriptor is not valid for the fallowing
reason:
To: uima-dev@incubator.apache.org, mba@michael-baessler.de

HI
            i have done one example like UIMA as web application.i have run
this  eample first by run as java application i got the out put like this(in
screen 1).here i have used context param to get the annotation dynamically
for that i have taken one servelt and one jsp.i have passed the string like
apache so i am getting output  like (screen1 in attchements),i have proceded
further by deplyoing it in tomcat i got out put whic ih is in screen 2 after
that i have pressed search button i got result like this whic is screen 3.

i know that it is problem realted to java for screen 3.

my question here is can i get only sting not the other things like i am
getting whole in put also along with the occurence of string.once i get this
result
i will end uima  with this, i want to stop doing things coz no one to help
me around.this is going to be my last issue.i hope some one will look in to
it.
thnak u for ur  response

vijay