uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject HI guys i am not getting any responses from here from past 10 days.
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:51:23 GMT
Hi
        it was very bad, i am not getting any replies to my posting from
past 2 weeks.it was really dispoint for me, i don't contact also people who
knows this concept.previousley i used to get replies from ADAM ,MattHew.

No i am not getting any repley from them also. i was stoped do ing form past
10 days coz i a not able to procedd futher.

i hope some one will respond to i t

otherwise it is going to be big pain as well as big loss to me

vijay