uima-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Sznajder <benj...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Multi-threading with a CAS Multiplier.
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:50:51 GMT

Hello,

I built a CPE including a CAS Multiplier with two pipelines of AE:

A CAS enters the CAS Multiplier and is splitted to two different CASes
that, according to their type, are directed to one or the other pipeline.
Currently, one CAS enters the CAS Multiplier, and then one CAS exits the
CAS Mult and passes the whole relevant pipeline, before the second CAS
Multiplier is outputted by the CAS Multiplier and psases the second
pipeline.

I would be interested by parallelism :
I mean that I would like that when the first CAS outputted by the CAS
Multiplier is passing through its relevant pipeline, the second CAS passes
in parallel by its second relevant pipeline.

Is the section 3.7 in the Developper's guide the answer to my question?
Is there any connection (if yes, which one?) with the parameter:
multipleDeploymentAllowed

Regards,

Benjamin