uima-user mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <J.Nio...@dcs.shef.ac.uk>
Subject get all the annotations located between two positions
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:13:55 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if someone already asked the question.
Is there a direct way to obtain from a Cas all the annotations of a
given type located between two positions in the text? Something like
getContained(String type,int start,int end)?
I am trying to get all the Tokens contained within a specific Sentence.
I have used iterators for doing that and compared the offset with those
of the Sentence but it is a bit tedious. Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks

Julien