uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plug-in and CPE config file editor
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:36:17 GMT
A couple of things that might help:

1) Be sure you've installed the JCasGen plugin and the UIMA Runtime
plugins as well - the CDE editor depends on these.

2) You might be able to see what's going wrong by looking at the Eclipse
Configuration details (click on Help -> About Eclipse SDK ->
Configuration Details )  In there you should see the lines starting with:

org.apache.uima.desceditor
org.apache.uima.jcas.jcasgenp
org apache.uima.runtime

and the lines should end with [Starting] or [Resolved].

-Marshall