uima-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Serff <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plug-in and CPE config file editor
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:32:22 GMT
Yeah, I installed EMF 2.3.0 from the update site and then restarted with
-clean, then installed the UIMA plugins and restarted with -clean again
and when I right click and try to do Open With -> Component Descriptor
Editor, the option isn't even there.  It's not under Other... either.
I'll try it again I guess...

Andrew