uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plug-in and CPE config file editor
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:29:10 GMT
Hi Andrew,

what do you mean by "it"?  I have installed the UIMA 2.1 plugins with
the official Eclipse 3.3, with some of the Europa core plugins installed.
I was able to create a new analysis engine descriptor, make a couple of
changes and save it.

Did you remember to install EMF before you installed the UIMA plugins?

--Thilo