uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA and Windows Vista
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:11:12 GMT
A search on the internet turned up:

http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do;jsessionid=a88b2b71accaf42c761b282c37da8:YfiG?bug_id=6449933

This appears to be a known bug in Java, now fixed.

The error reported there was:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3184
        at sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolder2.getFileChooserIcon(Win32ShellFolder2.java:797)
        at sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolderManager2.get(Win32ShellFolderManager2.java:274)
        at sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder.get(ShellFolder.java:218)
        at com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel$LazyWindowsIcon.createValue(WindowsLookAndFeel.java:2040)

which looks the same as what you are seeing.

Comments following the bug report seem to indicate that the fix may not
be released yet.

-Marshall