uima-user mailing list archives

From "KANO, Yoshinobu" <k...@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: how to get views list of multi-views
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:49:28 GMT
Hi Eddie,

Thank you for your reply.

What I want to do is:
1. Leave Annotators as Single-Viewed
2. Assign some view to be "_InitialView" by a mapping, and pass it to the
Annotator(1.) from outside of the Annotators(1.)

The problem is that the number of views which I want to map to
"_InitialView" is not fixed.

Section 6.1.1 says that we can use an asterisk to specify various sofa
names, but I got confused about the use of periods and asterisk.
It seems that:
a. we cannot use periods for the sofa names because periods are used for the
concatinations of the mappings
b. an asterisk should be used with a period
c. but the user side always handles mapped sofa names, then no periods
should be included??

Are there any way to achieve what I mentioned (1. and 2.)?

Thanks,
-Yoshinobu