uima-user mailing list archives

From "Cawley, Tim" <Tim.Caw...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject Schema for CPE conf
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 04:11:17 GMT
Whoops - sent this to the wrong list first time.

Hello all,

I'm having no luck finding an xml schema or DTD doc for a cpeDescriptor.

Could somebody please point me at the schema?

I realise the UIMA reference covers what can be in a cpeDescriptor in a
bnf like format, but my life would be easier if I could find a schema
description.

Cheers,

Tim

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject
to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email
in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.