uima-user mailing list archives

From Katrin Tomanek <toma...@coling-uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: Problems with XCasAnnotationViewer
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:07:50 GMT
Hi,

> I am not sure, who is looking into this, but I assume that if you can
> provide a small XMI sample file, which produces this error it might help a
> lot.
>
> -- Mirko
> btw.: is the annotation correct in the XMI?

well, I think at least the XMI is correct. At least it has all the info
I am expecting.

I added a demo xmi where the problem occurs. I found that the following
erros is thrown by the XCasAnnotationViewer:

-- snip ---
Exception occurred during event dispatching: CASRuntimeException: Trying
to access value of feature
de.julielab.jules.types.MeshHeading:descriptorNameMajorTopic" as feature
structure, but is primitive type.
--- snap ---

Someone told me, there might be problems with primitives. Actually, here
the feature "descriptorNameMajorTopic" is a Boolean. And the same error
occures with other types when there is a Boolean feature.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

bye,
Katrin