tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation next steps
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:00:41 GMT
If we are going to remove JIRAs from dev list, my personal preference
would be to have a notification list and have JIRA, Build
notifications, etc sent to this list. But I'm still not convinced that
moving JIRA out of the dev mailing list is the best solution here.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer