tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC1.1 - Getting started with Tuscany and Tuscany Eclipse plugins
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:14:08 GMT
I have updated the Getting Started guide for Release 1.1, and also
migrate the code to use implementation.widget, to simplify the
necessary steps to build your first SCA application.

   http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany.html

I have also created a new guide using the Tuscany Eclipse plugins,
instead of downloading a release distribution and is available on the
link below

      http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany-using-tuscany-eclipse-plugin.html

You can also access all these guides from the SCA Documentation page

   http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/java-sca-documentation-menu.html

Please let me know if you have any comments.

On Jan 9, 2008 1:27 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelfino@apache.org> wrote:
> Luciano Resende wrote:
> > I'm about to start reviewing the Getting Started with Tuscany [1] for
> > our current release, and I was wondering if we are going to release
> > our Tuscany eclipse plugins with release 1.1. If so, I guess I could
> > simplify the guide even more.
> >
> > [1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany.html
> >

> I don't think we release the plugins but even if we did I'd like to keep
> a version of [1] that doesn't depend on them.
>
> On the other hand, +1 to add a version of [1] that shows how the plugins
> help if you want.
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende