From Jason Yang <peter.waynech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One-hit-wonder filtering
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2019 18:50:54 GMT
Hi Sudheer,
    Thank you for your quick reply! It seems the option you proposed is a general control.
Writing a plugin is indeed one option, but to avoid reinventing the wheel, I just want to
double check that ATS does not have this function. To be specific, I don’t want to cache
an object when I first time see it. In other words, I only want to cache objects that have
been seen at least twice.

Best,
Juncheng

> On Jul 25, 2019, at 14:12, Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinukonda@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hmm..not entirely sure if I understand the question, but, if you are asking ATS supports
skipping cache on some requests, yes. There's different ways of doing that. You can disable
cache per remap line using records.config — Apache Traffic Server 9.0.0 documentation <https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html?highlight=records%20config#proxy-config-http-cache-http>
or use cache.config or write a plugin for more finer control