From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinuko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: One-hit-wonder filtering
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2019 18:12:09 GMT
 Hmm..not entirely sure if I understand the question, but, if you are asking ATS supports skipping
cache on some requests, yes. There's different ways of doing that. You can disable cache per
remap line using records.config — Apache Traffic Server 9.0.0 documentation or use cache.config
or write a plugin for more finer control

|  |
records.config — Apache Traffic Server 9.0.0 documentation

cache.config — Apache Traffic Server 9.0.0 documentation

|  |
cache.config — Apache Traffic Server 9.0.0 documentation

Does that answer your question?
Thanks,
Sudheer

    On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 11:05:34 AM PDT, Jason Yang <peter.waynechina@gmail.com>