As someone who deliberately breaks ATS's ability to modify configs, +1 :)

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 9:54 AM Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

On May 10, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinukonda@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just to confirm, when you say "..make this behavior the only supported behavior in v9.0.0..", are you implying to not persist dynamic config changes into records.config?

Assuming the answer is yes, I'm +1 on the proposal to make that as the de-facto and only behavior.

Correct. ATS would no longer have the capabilities of writing configurations back to disk.

— leif

Thanks,

Sudheer