On May 14, 2019, at 8:46 AM, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

Leif ,

1.Not sure this is correct or not (“id=*” ).We mean this value contains any hash values to redirect the all
requests.

I’d assume it’s not. The above would match e.g. ?id======  but not ?id=1234.

2.yes , only query string value need to be redirect, not others.

Why don’t you show the full rules / config file ? Seeing that you are using regular expressions wrong, maybe there are other issues in it as well.

3.Here the  remap rule config:

map   http://atsserver:port   http://primary.origin:port  @plugin=regex_remap.so @pparam=maps.reg@plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=hdr_rw_live.config  @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_32.config  plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so @plugin=cache_range_requests.so

regex_remap is the right solution here, you just have to configure it correctly.

— Leif

Thanks,

__Vasanth

Sent from Mail for Windows 10