From David Carlin <d...@case.edu>
Subject Re: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 11:45:17 GMT
Vasanth,

I think if you want to check for the existence of a query parameter, you
may need to do *cond %{CLIENT-URL:QUERY}   =""* - See this example for
checking presence of header:

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/plugins/header_rewrite.en.html#check-for-existence-of-a-header

I know the syntax seems unusual, years ago I was trying something like cond
%{HEADER:User-Agent} and after a developer looked in plugin source, they
said this rule would actually just check if User-Agent is NULL - not check
if it exists.

David