Great, it works! Thank you! You are amazing :)

Jason

On Mar 20, 2019, at 17:29, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:

It takes a few seconds for the stats to sync when using zero.  I tried clear and it didn’t work for me and I filed an issue on it yesterday.

Again, you have to wait a few seconds for traffic_server to startup and sync the stats before running traffic_top.

Stats are synced every 5 seconds by default.

-Bryan