From Igor Cicimov <ig...@encompasscorporation.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS handle other protocols other than HTTP/HTTPS?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 04:41:36 GMT
Hi Eric,

Great answers :-) ! However, if caching is not a requirement I would
recommend Haproxy for this task though, I'm sure you will find it much
easier to setup and use and more appropriate for the task in hand.

--

Igor Cicimov  | Senior DevOps Engineer

t  +61 (1) 300-362-667

e  igorc@encompasscorporation.com

w www.encompasscorporation.com

a  Level 4, 65 York Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2000

follow encompass

Blogs <http://bit.ly/2BgrjjJ>  | LinkedIn <http://bit.ly/2sgXnkI>  | Twitter
<http://bit.ly/2E8VtV1>