Hi,

Questions for how to map client to origin servers, is there any programmable interface that we can expose the connection between client to origin servers.

I know that we have stats over http, but that’s the counters for the system or each ATS instance instead of drill down to each connections, I also see the builtin web interface “{net}” or httpsm, but those are not programmable way.

Only thing that I can see the mapping is from logs , which eventually goes to a log parse or big data platform, then eventually get the mapping.

Is there other ways to achieve this instead of logs method ?

Thanks,
Di Li