Like the built-in UI Enable for {net} and {http}, those net and httpsm has the information for each of the connection, but they don’t have the client IP address associate with them, and they are not really like json format that we can parse easier.

So far only the mapping I can see is from Log, is there other place I can see the mapping between client to destination.

Thanks,
Di Li