Hi Faisal,

There were new plugin parameters added which will allow you to add values to the cache key by using regex capture and replace from URI path and URI as a whole:
--capture-prefix-uri=regex
--capture-prefix-uri=/regex/replacement/
--capture-path-uri=regex
--capture-path-uri=/regex/replacement/
--capture-path=regex
--capture-path=/regex/replacement/

These changes allow us to replace cacheurl plugin (which will be deprecated as of 6.2 and removed in version 7.0) with the cachekey plugin.

Cheers,
—Gancho