let me work on this then, thanks guys!

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
Yes, I don't see why this would be a problem.

On Friday, October 9, 2015 12:19 PM, Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheerv@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

+1 on the proposal..

AFAIK, header_rewrite is by no means deprecated or plan to be deprecated (not in the near future, anyway) and it has a very wide set of production users (including us).

Please go ahead and submit a PR on github - unless there are strong concerns, I can review/merge it.

Thanks,

Sudheer