From Steve Malenfant <smalenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regex_remap and $p
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 20:57:50 GMT
So I tried this, but you can't use only @pparam=no-query-string, you got to
specify something to do. What would I put in the first "maps.reg" to keep
the origin port?

Example :
map http://edge/     http://origin:8081/ @plugin=regex_remap.so
@pparam=maps.reg @pparam=no-query-string

What would I need to put in maps.reg?

The host used in the "to" portion should have the Port with it. Is this
referring to "Host Header" ?

$t     - The host as used in the "to" portion of the remap rule