From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: regex_remap and $p
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 15:05:16 GMT
Not sure if you have tried it, but, regex_remap supports a "no-query-string" param, which allows
you to simply skip the query component..

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/reference/plugins/regex_remap.en.html

"By default, the query string is part of the string that is matched again, to turn this off
use the option ‘no-query-string’, e.g.

... @pparam=maps.reg @pparam=no-query-string"

Thanks,

Sudheer