From Steven Goh <nub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS slow on streaming/download speeds
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 02:42:03 GMT
So I've tested it over 1 day, and these are the results:

   1. These are download speeds on Squid, notice it is mostly a flatline
   with a low number of 10b: http://i.imgur.com/u7RkEc0.png
   2. And these are download speeds on ATS, notice that it goes up and
   down, from 8-40b: http://i.imgur.com/Zgn4xEP.png

This is generally an improvement, as now, ATS no longer maintains itself at
40-50b, rather, it can go down to as low as 8b.

Note: 8b = 8billion nanoseconds.

The change that did this was changing:

proxy.config.http.chunking.*size* to *64K*.

I tried this previously, but I wrote 128k with a small "k" and that was an
error. It should be in caps.

Now, the problem is that I don't get stable speeds, rather, it goes up and
down.

Any advise?

Thanks!