Thanks, looking forward for your response.

Regards

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Faysal Banna <degreane@gmail.com> wrote:
My friend.
all you need is found in ts_lua

check that out
and check how i do bandwidth control it has specific example for certain type so you can build upon that.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2643
later on i shall post more details with examples upon how to strip add remove queries in the url
also how to maintain the http headers either request client to ATS or ATS to Origin and vice versa.

much regards