yeah, that is the mapped issue. you may find out one of the following two ways for your needs:
1, make use of the DNS system instead of the ip address in remap.config:

map http://test.test.com/ http://origin.test.com/

and setup your dns to resolve origin.test.com to your ip address, then you may use the ServerHosts directives in logs_xml.config file.

2, write your own LogFilters instead of ‘ServerHosts’ directive.

using the ‘cquuh’ to get the origin client query host.

btw, ServerHosts is a quick LogFilters on the mapped hostname.

FYI

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

在 2014年4月11日,下午1:21,HarJin Park <harjin.park@gmail.com> 写道:

Hello Zhao

My remap.config is below.

map  http://test.test.com/      http://192.168.10.100/
reverse_map      http://192.168.10.100/      http://test.test.com/
map  http://abc.abc.com/      http://192.168.10.200/
reverse_map      http://192.168.10.200/      http://abc.abc.com/

I'd like to separate logging abc.com and test.com

Thanks.

what is in your remap if you running a reversed proxy? the logging is based on the remapped URI, that is the server name after remap.

is that the problem?

thanks

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

在 2014年4月10日,下午4:55,HarJin Park <harjin.park@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi
I'm using 4.2.0 TS, my config file is below.

<LogFormat>
 <Name = "cachelog"/>
</LogFormat>

<LogFilter>
 <Name = "ERROR_UNKNOWN"/>
 <Condition = "crc MATCH 90"/>
 <Action = "REJECT"/>
</LogFilter>

<LogObject>
 <Format = "cachelog"/>
 <Filename = "test"/>
 <Protocols = "http"/>
 <ServerHosts = "test.test.com"/>
</LogObject>

There is no log file even I  did using curl 'http://test.test.com'.
If I remove 'SeverHosts' tag, it is work well.

I don't know why it's not work, plz give me some examples.

Thanks.