Hmmm...

How can you see from the client's persepctive if this was a hit or miss? I've been using the Age: header, but have been confused by this same problem. I know I can set proxy.config.http.insert_response_via_str to 3, but what if I don't want to expose that much information in all responses?

Rgds,
JvD