From "Eagen, Dave" <David.Ea...@biworldwide.com>
Subject RE: Crash when doing range lookup
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:12:56 GMT
Thanks James. It built successfully and I have been running it for over 12 hours no with no
problems with range lookups from cache enabled.

Is the patch for TS-1529 included in the current trunk?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Peach [mailto:jamespeach@me.com]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 10:30 AM
To: dev@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: users@trafficserver.apache.org; Eagen, Dave
Subject: Re: Crash when doing range lookup

On Oct 15, 2012, at 7:30 AM, "Eagen, Dave" <David.Eagen@biworldwide.com> wrote:

> I gave it a try but I couldn't get past configure:
>
> ./configure: line 29307: syntax error near unexpected token `luajit,'
> ./configure: line 29307: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(luajit, luajit, have_luajit=yes, have_luajit=no)'

This means that you don't have pkg-config installed. You should install pkg-config from your
distribution and then re-run "autoreconf -fi".

We have some build instructions for popular platforms here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Building.
I've just updated them to include the pkg-config dependency.

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.