From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject prepare for the parent config revolution
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:22:14 GMT
hi, all
  I think the parent proxy in parent.config will be a good solution for
cache system sibling, when you runing complex content network. If you
need the parent fuction, please help me understand what's your need, and
what you'd like the parent to be.

Currently I am thinking of making some change in the way the parent
works. We are thinking of the following requirements:

1, add 'Weight' for each parent host, then we can control the traffic
for each parent.
2, add 'Priority' for each parent host, then we get two or more parents
responsible for each 'Priority', for high availability
3, merge DNS SRV into parent, and make SRV in parent only or parent
configurable.

thanks

--
Zhao Yongming