Leif,

    Thanks. I've already tried these variables, but bytes_used is broken.
    Glad to know that you're know about that.
    Let's wait 3.2.1... :-)

Bob

2012/6/14 Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
On 6/14/12 9:31 AM, BRA Lento wrote:
Hi all,

   I've some volumes configured in volume.config and hosting.config
   My question is: Is there a way to see the volumes utilization ?

  If i go through traffic_shell i can view the total utilization, but in a volume configuration scenario this is not the ideal.

  Thanks in advance,

yeah, they are in the stats, e.g.

proxy.process.cache.volume_0.bytes_used=166190592
proxy.process.cache.volume_0.bytes_total=1005346816

We have some bugs around some of these stats though, we'll work on fixing those for v3.2.1 :).

-- Leif