From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: Configuring traffic server on transparent proxy mode.
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 03:01:08 GMT
Could you provide some information about what the end result you are looking for? E.g. where
are the clients, where are the origin servers / internet, which network paths should be transparent?

Unfortunately I am on vacation this week and so will not be particularly responsive.

My first comment would be that I have had not much success with using "socket" in my iptables
rules. I think --sport 80 is better. One problem is that SYN/ACK may not be considered on
a socket because it has not yet been established.

You seem to have a lot of rules in your ip rule list - why check for the all the interfaces
if you are also just checking on the firewall mark?

> This is the ifconfig for our machine. We are trying to configure tproxy again on our
machine.