Humm... it would be easy to enlarge the aggregation buffer or disable the fragment offsets in the header.   The former is probably the most powerful solution since if you are serving huge documents, you probably want the ability to restart/seek and likely also have significant memory on a per disk basis.   We could make it configurable.

john