From Servalan eq <servala...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: using curl during an http transaction
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:27:14 GMT

Hi Erik, did you ever get this TSHttpConnect call working?
I too am looking for some good examples to call a seperate HTTP service while processing a
request to determine how to handle it.
thanks very much,
Servalan

> On 04/20/2011 02:16 PM, Earle, Erik wrote:

> Is there an example usage of TSHttpConnect somewhere?  I did not
see any in the examples.

--

Erik
Earle     206.664.4016     tie line:

Walt
Disney Connected and Advanced Technologies

925 4th Ave - Suite 1600 - Seattle - 98104