From Servalan eq <servala...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: using curl during an http transaction
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:18:56 GMT

> Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 11:33:37 -0600
> From: zwoop@apache.org
> To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
> CC: Peter.Walsh@disney.com
> Subject: Re: using curl during an http transaction
>
> On 4/5/12 10:57 AM, Walsh, Peter wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I worked with Erik on this, and we did get it working eventually.  It was quite
difficult to get this working as there aren't any good examples, but we pieced together what
we could based on the InkAPITest class and the example protocol plugin that uses TSNetConnect,
which is somewhat similar.

> You should update the documentation! :-).
>

> > I'm a bit swamped right now, but when I have a minute I'll post a response to this
with some helpful tips, gotchas, etc.

> Cool. A Wiki page could be useful too, things tends to get lost in email
> (i.e. people dont' search the archives).
>
> Cheers!
>
> -- Leif

That would be great. If (when surely) I get it working I'd be happy to add to the docs / examples.
thanks,Servalan