From John Plevyak <jplev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any sort of 32bit limitation preventing large file caches?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:07:18 GMT
Yes, you could increase that, up to closer to ~4MB (AGG_SIZE - sizeof_DOC)
 That would give you up to 20GB files.  Certainly, we could bump up
AGG_SIZE, although tying up the disk with large writes might impact read
latency to some extent.    We could make AGG_SIZE 8MB for example which at
100MB/sec transfer rate is going to eat up ~80msec at the disk.

john