Hello Alan and Leif,

Thank you for your insight.

I have downloaded and installed the header_filter plugin. However, I am having some difficulty with making it work. I can visit YouTube and other pages, but it seems to be ignoring the header manipulation. If you see any glaring mistakes, I would appreciate and advise you may have.

So far, I have the following configuration items:

--- records.config ---
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 0

--- remap.config ---
regex_map http://www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com @plugin=/libexec/trafficserver/header_filter.so @pparam=/etc/trafficserver/youtube.config
regex_map http://(.*) http://$1

--- youtube.config ---
[SEND_REQUEST_HDR]
X-YouTube-Edu-Filter +youtube_code_here+