From Geoffrey Kneale <geoff...@exceleratesoftware.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Headers in a forward proxy
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:22:11 GMT
Hello Alan and Leif,

Thank you for your insight.

I have downloaded and installed the header_filter plugin. However, I am
having some difficulty with making it work. I can visit YouTube and other
pages, but it seems to be ignoring the header manipulation. If you see any
glaring mistakes, I would appreciate and advise you may have.

So far, I have the following configuration items:

--- records.config ---
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 0

--- remap.config ---
regex_map http://www.youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com@plugin=/libexec/trafficserver/header_filter.so
@pparam=/etc/trafficserver/youtube.config
regex_map http://(.*) http://$1

--- youtube.config ---
[SEND_REQUEST_HDR]
X-YouTube-Edu-Filter +*youtube_code_here*+