From Siddharth Wagh <siddharth.w...@altior.com>
Subject gunzip.c plugin error: failed assert
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:04:40 GMT
Hi all
I am trying to use gunzip plugin with the traffic server (v3.0.2) which loads fine, but gives
the following error when web requests come in:
FATAL: InkAPI.cc:3195: failed assert 'idx >= 0'
Is this a known issue? I compared the gunzip.c file with the one in 3.1.1 release and find
no major difference. I had faced the same problem with gzip.c, but a modified working plugin
was available in this post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@trafficserver.apache.org/msg03038.html
I am not able to find a similar patch for the gunzip file. Any pointers?

-          Sid