From ChangCheng <ccai...@msn.com>
Subject RE: how to cache object with different urls (with question mark) just once?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:36:40 GMT

Hi, MarkThanks your sharing, I have some queries about cacheurl.config, Could you explan moare
about what supoort to do for this file?This meas that evey modified url you want to cached
you have to write into this file?For example, i have a url like http://example.com/a.jpg?id=xxx,
if i want cache this object, does mean i have to wirte  patterns/replacements in cacheurl.config?it's
possible use your plugin to catche some  unforeseeable modified url ?Thanks