From Conan <conanm...@gmail.com>
Subject how to cache object with different urls (with question mark) just once?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:13:00 GMT
hi users,

I have a object to cache. This object's url is like "
http://example.com/a.jpg?id=xxx". The parameters after question mark(?) is
different and dynamic, but the object is identical so it's better to cache
only one copy of the object.

What I except is: ATS ignore the parameters in url and serve the object (if
cached), or pass the complete url to original server if the object is not
cached.

When I enable "proxy.config.http.cache_urls_that_look_dynamic", it seemed
ATS treated these urls as different objects. If I disable it, ATS did not
cache any urls with question mark.

Any suggestions? Or what kind of plugin could I write to support that?

Thanks in advance.