From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't not open Cache Page
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:03:02 GMT
On 03/25/2011 06:06 AM, ChangCheng wrote:
> Hi users:
> I have some trouble Inspecting the Cache from cache page. Actually, i
> just follow the user Guide, in page
> :http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/cache.htm#RemoveObjectFromCache,
> i did every setp follow this page. But i can't open http://{cache},
> the browser give me Server not found error.
> I use TS Version 2.0.1 and disable reverse_proxy

So, the problem is that browsers don't support URLs of the form
http://{cache}. What we recommend, for now at least, is to enable this
via remap.config, e.g.

map http://www.exampe.com/my_cache_inspector/ http://{cache}/
@src_ip=192.168.201.1 @action=allow

or some such (the ACLs are not required, but recommended). Also, you
should consider trying v2.1.7, which is getting close to what we will
release as v3.0 (there will be at least one more point release, v2.1.8
is the next one).

-- Leif