From 魏晋 <weilogs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set Expire Header
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:28:38 GMT
maybe you have to write a plugin, which rewrite the response header
before write into the cache.

2010/12/21 Jean Fiedler <J.Fiedler@keyence.de>:
> I already tried to play around with that but ATS is not setting a Expire Header in the
response.

> I want to reduce the requests by the clients. I want that the ATS will set a header that
the file is 1 week valid and that the client does not need to request again.

> Actually the client is always asking if the file is still okay. ATS is answer 304 (Not
modified). I want to minimize these stupid querys with the expire header because i know image
files will not change that frequently.