From <.@test123.ru>
Subject Re: log and stat: where is server?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:08:22 GMT
Thanx, I found rolling option, it is really documented in admin guide.
I am running ATS 2.1.4-unstable, transparent mode. I have no rules for Host: header (actually,
I even do not know how to create them and why). traffic_logcat produces 2 kinds of records:
w/o server and with server after DIRECT.

1292482820.160 240 192.168.108.98 TCP_MISS/200 491 GET http:///data/mail.js?yaru=y - DIRECT/www.yandex.ru
text/javascript -
1292482820.220 20 192.168.108.98 TCP_HIT/200 705 GET http:///jquery-1-4-2.crossframeajax.html
- NONE/- text/html -