hi,
It confused me how to use reverse proxy mode to inspect the cache. If you have a document, can you send it to by email?

thanks~

2010/10/29 Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
Yeah, but the cache inspector still should work, it's not part of the admin GUI :).  Can you try it in a reverse proxy mode instead and see if that works?

-- Leif

Sent from my iPad