trafficserver-announce mailing list archives

From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Spring 2020 Summit
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2020 19:42:23 GMT
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in London England.  Sky/Comcast has
graciously offered to host the event at their office.

The dates are as follow:

Monday 6/15 - Thursday 6/18 2020 - Traffic Server Summit
Friday 6/19 2020 - Traffic Server Social Event

Please register if you are going on our Summit page (link is on the page to a form):

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2020+Summit

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit!  Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the summits mailing list.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the talk will
be about and an estimate of time (e.g. 30 minutes or 1 hour).

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until April 30th, but don’t delay!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan