tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim K <tim.k.5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent JSP Caching/Compiling Issue while under load
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:11:26 GMT
On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 10:06 AM Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:

> How are you distributing the updates to the JSP to all 4 servers?
>
> Is there a shared file system involved? If yes, exactly what is shared
> between the instances?
>
> Mark

Common NFS storage included via <PreResources> (DirResourceSet) within the
<Context> of my clustered application.  But to rule out any issue with
that, I tried using local storage within the war directory itself and
updated the JSP on local storage exactly at the same time and the problem
still persisted.