tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kushagra Bindal <bindal.kusha...@gmail.com>
Subject Double Slash Support in Tomcat 9.0.27
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 09:00:07 GMT
Hi,

We are working on upgrading our enterprise application from 8.5.24 to
9.0.27 version.

What we have observed that in earlier version i.e. 8.5.24 we were able to
process process a REST URI have  double slash ("//") in it.

But when we are upgrading it to 9.0.27 we found that now the same url which
was working earlier it is now throwing 404 status code.

Now, the problem is that we can not remove these double slash (//) manually
as it is used widely.

So, can someone please provide a possible solution of this issue?

--
Regards,
Kushagra Bindal